Why Send Pastors Waylon Bailey, David Crosby, and Ken Schroeder?
Because donations to Crossroads NOLA (a faith based nonprofit) help facilitate the recruitment, development, and support of foster families from LOCAL CHURCHES to serve some of the 4500 Louisiana Children in foster care, 1000 of whom will need an ADOPTIVE FAMILY and are at risk of becoming one of the 250 who age out each year.
When Can you Participate?
Give NOLA Day is Tuesday, May 5. Hosted by the Greater New Orleans Foundation, GiveNOLA Day is the community’s one-day, online giving event to inspire people to give generously to nonprofit organizations that make our region a stronger and a more thriving community.
How can you Give?
- On Tuesday, May 5th, go to givenola.org.
- Choose Crossroads NOLA from the list of nonprofits.
- Use your credit card to safely donate.*
- Share the donation link on Facebook and Twitter.
- All money raised will be used by Crossroads NOLA to connect children to families.
*To donate by check, make check out to Crossroads NOLA and write “Over the Edge“ in the memo line. Donations must be postmarked by Friday, May 1st to be counted toward our goal. Please mail checks to: Crossroads NOLA 5290 Canal Blvd. NOLA 70124